Learn about the different features built into Instagram specifically for business use.
- [Instructor] Instagram features a number…of built-in tools for businesses…that are available exclusively…for Instagram Business profiles.…Let's take a look at some of these tools…and discuss how they can help your organization.…Later on in the course we'll look at…how we can actually implement these tools,…but I think it's important for you to have an idea…of what's possible first.…The first tool that I would like to talk…to you about is the sticker poll tool.…This allows you to ask questions…to your users in the Instagram Story mode…and then get an answer from them, so get some feedback.…
Let's take a look at a quick example here.…We have this photo that we published to our Instagram feed…and then we added to our Story.…From within our Story mode, we went to the stickers…and we chose to add a sticker poll,…which, again, I'm going to show you how to do later on,…but you'll see, by doing that we're able…to ask this question, would you buy these shades?…And then the user can answer yes or no.…Now, you can completely customize this question.…
- Recognize the primary uses of Instagram.
- Name three different types of useful information you can gather from competitors’ profiles.
- Explain the benefits of running an ad campaign on Instagram.
- Identify ways in which feedback from users can help your organization.
- Apply modified settings to ensure that your account remains family-friendly.
- Determine which common Instagram hashtags can help increase the visibility of your posts.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started Marketing on Instagram
2. Develop a Marketing Strategy for Instagram
3. Implement Your Instagram Marketing Campaign
4. Marketing with Instagram Stories
5. Fine-Tune Your Instagram Content
6. Additional Considerations
Review Instagram Insights6m 16s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.