- Identify the necessary steps in creating an Instagram business account.
- Recognize appropriate specifications used to create high-quality advertisements.
- Name three targeting options in Facebook Ads Manager.
- Define reach and impressions.
- Determine the effectiveness of advertising strategies with the use of ad sets and ad copies.
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Anson] Hi, I'm Anson Alexander and welcome to Advertising on Instagram. In this course, we'll look at how to use Facebook Ads Manager to run advertising campaigns within the Instagram app. I'll explain how the process of advertising works on Instagram and how to configure your Instagram account for business use. We'll go over how to create a new advertising campaign, target specific users, and upload the ad copy that you'd like to be displayed on Instagram.
I'll show you how to review analytics related to your campaign and give suggestions on how you can use that data to improve your ad performance in the future. We'll be covering all of this as well as plenty of other tips and tricks for you to get the most out of running ads on Instagram. Now, let's get started with Advertising on Instagram.