- Identify the necessary steps in creating an Instagram business account.
- Recognize appropriate specifications used to create high-quality advertisements.
- Name three targeting options in Facebook Ads Manager.
- Define reach and impressions.
- Determine the effectiveness of advertising strategies with the use of ad sets.
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Anson] Instagram is one of the most popular social media apps available. And with an array of tools to help advertisers reach their target market, Instagram plays an important part of any digital marketing strategy. In this course we'll look at how to use Facebook Ads Manager to run advertising campaigns on Instagram and how to target specific users based on interests and demographics. I'll show you how to review analytics related to your advertising performance and I'll provide suggestions on how you can use that data to improve the success of your ads in the future. I'm Anson Alexander, and I've been working in the online publishing and marketing industry for nearly a decade. I've built an online presence that's reached tens of millions of users and a following of over 100,000 users. I'm excited to help you improve your digital marketing efforts by sharing Instagram advertising secrets and best practices. Now, let's work on standing out from the competition and get started with Advertising on Instagram.