Learn where to find additional resources for marketing on Instagram and how to connect with the author.
- [Alex] I hope that you now feel more comfortable…in using Instagram to promote your products…and services and grow your organization's digital presence.…I'd like to leave you with a few additional resources…so that you know where to go if you have questions…about using Instagram after watching the course.…First of all, it's a good idea to check up…on the Instagram business blog…at blog.business.instagram.com.…If offers a lot of tips and strategies…for getting the most out of Instagram…as a business or organization…and is updated on a regular basis.…
You can also follow Instagram for business…on Instagram as well.…They post a number of photos and creative ways…that you can use Instagram.…Remember to check out my course on Instagram…advertising that's also available on this site.…And if you'd like to reach out to me,…you can find me on ansonalex.com,…or @ansonalex.c0m on, of course, Instagram.…Thanks for watching and remember…to be creative and have fun using Instagram.…
- Creating an Instagram business account
- Brainstorming content ideas
- Developing a posting schedule
- Optimizing your Instagram profile
- Uploading photos and videos
- Interacting with the community
- Using Instagram Stories
- Adding hashtags and locations
- Measuring your success with Instagram Insights
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started Marketing on Instagram
2. Develop a Marketing Strategy for Instagram
3. Implement Your Instagram Marketing Campaign
4. Marketing with Instagram Stories
5. Fine-Tune Your Instagram Content
6. Additional Considerations
Review Instagram Insights6m 16s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.