Join Eric Chappell for an in-depth discussion in this video Working with snapshots and renders, part of Up and Running with InfraWorks.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- At times you may need to capture…a still image of your model,…so that you can share it with someone,…place it in a report,…or some other purpose.…Let's take a look at two tools,…Snapshot, and Render,…to capture and save an image of your model.…I've opened the chapter six hotel Lynda model,…and chosen the chapter six proposal.…For the bookmark I'm going…to pick "cruise ship".…And that'll give us a look…at our hotel property,…with the cruise ship in the foreground.…
Let's say I want to capture this image…so that I can share it with someone…who has a stake in this project.…Two tools are available for me to do this,…and to get access to those tools…I need to click the presentation icon…at the top of my screen.…And here we see the render model tool,…and the create snapshot tool…down at the bottom.…I'll start with the Snapshot tool.…The Snapshot tool will capture your…current view of the model,…allow you to save it to a file,…and it will use the rendering settings…that are currently applied to the model…that you're looking at.…
- Working within the InfraWorks environment
- Building a model of existing conditions
- Creating a new design with roads, coverage, and buildings
- Add detail with trees, water features, and points of interest
- Using styles to change the appearance of your design
- Presenting your design
- Analyzing your design
Skill Level Beginner
AutoCAD 2015 Essential Trainingwith Scott Onstott8h 35m Beginner
Basic Roadway Design with Civil 3Dwith Eric Chappell2h 47m Beginner
Up and Running with Civil 3Dwith Jon Michael Roberts2h 31m Beginner
1. Work within the InfraWorks Environment
2. Establish Existing Conditions
3. Create Your Design
4. Add Detail
5. Create and Apply Styles
6. Present Your Design
7. Analyze Your Design
Next steps1m 6s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.