Join Eric Chappell for an in-depth discussion in this video Working with Visual Effect settings, part of InfraWorks 2017 Essential Training.
- [Voiceover] The settings on the Visual Effects…asset card are a great way to control…the overall appearance of your model.…Let's take a look at how they work.…Next, I want to bring up my visual effects settings…and I'll do that on the Presentation toolbar…and you'll see Visual Effects settings…in the toolbar here on the left.…When I click that icon, it brings up an asset card…and the setting that I have available…are broken into Color Options,…Rendering Options, and then Field of View.…So let's look at Color Options first,…and I'm going to take note of what the settings…currently are.…
50, 50, 1.55.…Because as I play with these sliders…I'm going to want to return them to these defaults…because I've found that really…the defaults are kind of the best.…But we can still change some of these values…just to see what the results are.…So Brightness and Contrast is a lot like…working with the adjustments on your monitor…or your television screen.…If I crank up the brightness,…it kind of washes out the model.…If I crank it down, the model gets darker.…
Plus, get an introduction to three advanced toolsets in InfraWorks 360: modeling road design, bridge design, and drainage design.
- Exploring the InfraWorks 360 interface
- Navigating an InfraWorks 360 model
- Using bookmarks
- Creating a new model
- Retrieving data and adding it to your model
- Working with coordinate systems
- Adding terrain, vector, and point cloud data
- Creating and editing roads, land areas, buildings, and pipelines
- Adding trees, water features, barriers, and city furniture
- Creating and applying styles
- Presenting your design with snapshots and storyboards
- Analyzing the model
- Sharing a model to enable collaboration
- Designing roads, bridges, and drainage systems
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Civil 3D 2016 Essential Trainingwith Jeff Bartels13h 49m Intermediate
1. Exploring the World of InfraWorks 360
2. Creating an Existing World
3. Redesigning Your World
4. Adding Detail to Your World
5. Changing the Look of Your World
6. Presenting Your World
7. Analyzing Your World
8. Sharing Your World
9. Introduction to Design Roads
10. Introduction to Bridge Design
11. Introduction to Drainage Design
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.