Join Eric Chappell for an in-depth discussion in this video Working with Visual Effect settings, part of InfraWorks Essential Training.
- The settings on the Visual Effects Asset Card…are a great way to control the…overall appearance of your model.…Let's take a look at how they work.…I'm going to choose the bookmark called Phase 1…and that'll zoom me into the residential development…that we've been looking at in previous videos.…Now, I wanna call up the Visual Effects Asset Card…and there are a couple of places to do that.…The one I'll show you is on Settings and Utilities.…I'll click the Settings and Utilities icon…and then simply click Visual Effects.…
That brings up the Visual Effects Asset Card…which as you can see has a number…of settings that I can modify.…First, we have color options…and these are the same types of color options…that you've maybe seen in your photo editing software…or other visual software whether…it's really sophisticated or really simple.…Or you can even think of this like…the settings for your computer monitor…or your television where you have…brightness, contrast, and intensity,…So, what I'm doing is I am taking note…
- Exploring the InfraWorks interface
- Creating new models
- Importing imagery, terrain data, and more
- Creating and editing roads, coverages, buildings, and pipelines
- Adding trees, water features, barriers, and city furniture
- Styling your world with material and road styles
- Adjusting view settings
- Creating a snapshot, storyboard, or animation
- Rendering your model
- Analyzing your design
- Sharing the model
Skill Level Beginner
Basic Roadway Design with Civil 3Dwith Eric Chappell2h 47m Beginner
1. Exploring the World of InfraWorks
2. Creating an Existing World
3. Redesigning Your World
4. Add Detail to Your World
5. Change the Look of Your World
6. Present Your World
7. Analyze Your World
8. Share Your World
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.