- You'll be amazed to see how much you can change…the look of your model, by simply changing the time of day…or the weather conditions.…Let's see how it works.…I'll choose the bookmark called Phase 1,…which zooms me into the residential area of the model…that we've been working on.…To bring up the Sun and Sky settings,…I need to click the Presentation icon on…the main toolbar here.…And then you'll see the Sun and Sky icon…down here on the left.…This opens the Sun and Sky asset card,…which is broken into two sections,…Date and Time, and Wind and Clouds.…
The way this functions is really simple,…but the effect it has on the model is quite impressive.…By changing the time of day,…I'm changing the angle of the sun,…and therefore, the length of the shadows,…provided that shadows are turned on in the model.…Something else to note about InfraWorks 360,…is that this is an accurate sun model.…My model knows where it is on the planet,…and the position of the sun in the sky is actually different…from one place on the planet to another.…
- Exploring the InfraWorks interface
- Creating new models
- Importing imagery, terrain data, and more
- Creating and editing roads, coverages, buildings, and pipelines
- Adding trees, water features, barriers, and city furniture
- Styling your world with material and road styles
- Adjusting view settings
- Creating a snapshot, storyboard, or animation
- Rendering your model
- Analyzing your design
- Sharing the model
Skill Level Beginner
1. Exploring the World of InfraWorks
2. Creating an Existing World
3. Redesigning Your World
4. Add Detail to Your World
5. Change the Look of Your World
6. Present Your World
7. Analyze Your World
8. Share Your World
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.