Join Eric Chappell for an in-depth discussion in this video Working with the Style palette, part of Up and Running with InfraWorks.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- Styles control the appearance, geometry,…and sometimes the behavior of objects…in your InfraWorks model.…The Style Palette is your primary tool…for creating and managing styles,…as well as applying them to objects.…Let's explore how to use the Style Palette…to perform the style-related tasks…that are necessary for many projects.…I've opened the chapter five Hotel Lynda model,…and I've also set the Style Palette Proposal…as my current proposal.…
I'll choose the Hotel South-East Isometric bookmark.…That will zoom me into the hotel property…in an isometric view.…To bring up the Style Palette,…I'll expand the InfraWorks toolbar,…click the Manage icon, and then click Style Palette…on the toolbar on the left side.…I can also find that tool if I click the Draw icon.…You can see it here.…The Style Palette is organized by style types…along the left, using these tabs.…You can use the Style Palette to change the style…of objects in your model by simply dragging and dropping.…
For example, if I wanted to change the look…of the building in the model, I could go to the Façade tab,…
- Working within the InfraWorks environment
- Building a model of existing conditions
- Creating a new design with roads, coverage, and buildings
- Add detail with trees, water features, and points of interest
- Using styles to change the appearance of your design
- Presenting your design
- Analyzing your design
Skill Level Beginner
AutoCAD 2015 Essential Trainingwith Scott Onstott8h 35m Beginner
Basic Roadway Design with Civil 3Dwith Eric Chappell2h 47m Beginner
Up and Running with Civil 3Dwith Jon Michael Roberts2h 31m Beginner
1. Work within the InfraWorks Environment
2. Establish Existing Conditions
3. Create Your Design
4. Add Detail
5. Create and Apply Styles
6. Present Your Design
7. Analyze Your Design
Next steps1m 6s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.