Join Eric Chappell for an in-depth discussion in this video Working with 3D Graphics settings, part of InfraWorks 360 Essential Training (2016).
- [Voiceover] The 3D graphics settings…are another place where you can adjust the balance…between visual quality and performance.…Let's see how they work.…Let's get into 3D graphics settings…and I'll do that by clicking application options,…which by the way I made available by clicking…the settings and utilities icon up here at the top.…When I click application options,…and take a look at the 3D graphics group of settings,…I see at the very top optimize for quality…versus optimize for speed,…and we did discuss this in a video or two in the past,…but let's cover it again.…
These are kind of master switches between…two different groups of settings,…and they way this works is…when I pick optimize for speed,…it selects a certain configuration beneath…and stores it under optimize for speed…or I can do the same for optimize for quality.…So if I were to remove…water reflections from optimize for quality…it stores that under the names.…So now when I toggle between the two,…it remembers that checkbox is off.…
One thing you may want to do,…
Plus, get an introduction to three advanced toolsets in InfraWorks 360: modeling road design, bridge design, and drainage design.
- Exploring the InfraWorks 360 interface
- Navigating an InfraWorks 360 model
- Using bookmarks
- Creating a new model
- Retrieving data and adding it to your model
- Working with coordinate systems
- Adding terrain, vector, and point cloud data
- Creating and editing roads, land areas, buildings, and pipelines
- Adding trees, water features, barriers, and city furniture
- Creating and applying styles
- Presenting your design with snapshots and storyboards
- Analyzing the model
- Sharing a model to enable collaboration
- Designing roads, bridges, and drainage systems
Skill Level Appropriate for all
1. Exploring the World of InfraWorks 360
2. Creating an Existing World
3. Redesigning Your World
4. Adding Detail to Your World
5. Changing the Look of Your World
6. Presenting Your World
7. Analyzing Your World
8. Sharing Your World
9. Introduction to Design Roads
10. Introduction to Bridge Design
11. Introduction to Drainage Design
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.