Get tips to make opening and using InfraWorks easier, as well as login and subscription conditions that need to be met in order to use the functionality demonstrated in this course.
- [Instructor] Alright, this course is recorded using a trial version of Autodesk's InfraWorks 2019. If you have an earlier version, I suggest that you download a trial of the new one and use that, otherwise you may have problems opening the model. The reason I do this is so that people who are new to InfraWorks, or who don't have it in their subscription package, or don't want to burn through their organization's Cloud Credits can still follow along with the exercises.
Cloud Credits are something that's used in InfraWorks to perform certain tasks and they're things like watershed analysis, profile optimization, and traffic simulation. Now having said that, we're not going to be doing anything within this particular course that will require Cloud Credits. However it might help to know that when you have a trial of InfraWorks you get 100 Cloud Credits for free. You do, however, have to set up an InfraWorks 360 account, Autodesk 360 account, and you'll need an internet connection whilst you work.
- Working with Model Generation settings
- Optimizing visualization settings for speed or visual impact
- Working with atmospheric effects
- Creating and sharing presentations
- Working with proposals
- Using Autodesk Screencast
- Working with storyboards
- Creating an animation path