Join Lynda Sharkey for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of InfraWorks: Enhancing and Optimizing Roads.
- [Instructor] This course assumes you're familiar with InfraWorks and you know how to do basics, like navigate, publish a model, open a model, use the drawing tools and navigate using the bookmarks. If you are not familiar with InfraWorks, I'd recommend completing the InfraWorks 360 Essential Training course upon which this course builds. And finally, the exercises in this course will require Cloud credits. I'm using a trial version of InfraWorks 2018 to do this in order to show you that you can complete these exercises without burning through your organization's Cloud credits.
You get about 100 Cloud credits per trial which should be more than enough. If, however, you don't have access to the exercise files, you can still follow along using your own model and using your own files. So, let's get started.
- Working with design roads
- Creating and editing component roads
- Enhancing your road designs
- Converting an intersection into a roundabout
- Analyzing and optimizing roads
- Viewing and exporting earthwork and material quantities