Learn how to use Autodesk InfraWorks to model watersheds, culverts, and drainage networks. Discover how to analyze a watershed, modify culverts, create and size drainage networks, and more.
- [Lynda] I tried really hard to come up with a catchy hook to open this course, but to be honest, drainage design doesn't really lend itself to a song and dance routine, unless you count Over The Drainbow, which, let's face it, I just made up. My name is Lynda Sharkey, and I'll be your drainage tour guide as we build on your existing Infraworks expertise to create and analyze washer sheds, find hydrology data, work with culverts, and create and size drainage networks.
Now, I promise that it won't hurt much, so let's get started.
- Hydrology terms and methods
- Analyzing a watershed
- Troubleshooting your model
- Modifying culverts
- Culvert reporting
- Adding a drainage network to a model
- Analyzing and inspecting elements of a drainage network
- Sizing a drainage network