Discover how to optimize roads within an Autodesk InfraWorks model. Learn about creating and editing design roads, working with component roads, enhancing road designs, and more.
- [Narrator] The Long and Winding Road, The Road to Nowhere, Yellow Brick Road, Penny Lane, Grey Street, Hit the Road Jack, Take Me Home Country Roads, Every day is a Winding Road. Popular music is littered with references to roads, some of them with less than positive connotations. This course will help you learn how to optimize and enhance roads within an InfraWorks model so that your designs are more King of the Road and less Boulevard of Broken Dream. My name is Lynda Sharkey and I'll be your co-pilot for the next couple of hours.
We'll find out how to build on your existing knowledge of InfraWorks and work with different types of roads, enhance these roads, enhance the intersections, and analyze for things like earth work and materials quantities, lines of sight, and traffic and mobility patterns. Do not panic. I promise it won't hurt... much.
- Working with design roads
- Creating and editing component roads
- Enhancing your road designs
- Converting an intersection into a roundabout
- Analyzing and optimizing roads
- Viewing and exporting earthwork and material quantities