Learn InfraWorks 360—the planning and preliminary design software from Autodesk—while applying your new skills to a project designing a full-featured residential community.
- [Voiceover] Hello, I'm Eric Chappell and welcome to Autodesk InfraWorks 360 Essentials. I'm so glad you chose to watch this course dedicated to one of the most exciting new design programs on the market. InfraWorks 360 approaches design from a full time 3D perspective in a beautiful, immersive environment, but don't let its good looks fool you, InfraWorks 360 allows you to create your designs based on industry recognized design and engineering principles. In this course, you'll establish the existing conditions and create a new residential development near the beautiful town of Carpinteria, California, home of lynda.com.
Along the way, you'll learn how to master the essential functions of InfraWorks 360 to create your design, as well as analyze and visually communicate it with anyone in the world. So strap yourself in and enjoy the journey of creating your new world in InfraWorks 360.
Plus, get an introduction to three advanced toolsets in InfraWorks 360: modeling road design, bridge design, and drainage design.
- Exploring the InfraWorks 360 interface
- Navigating an InfraWorks 360 model
- Using bookmarks
- Creating a new model
- Retrieving data and adding it to your model
- Working with coordinate systems
- Adding terrain, vector, and point cloud data
- Creating and editing roads, land areas, buildings, and pipelines
- Adding trees, water features, barriers, and city furniture
- Creating and applying styles
- Presenting your design with snapshots and storyboards
- Analyzing the model
- Sharing a model to enable collaboration
- Designing roads, bridges, and drainage systems
Skill Level Intermediate
Civil 3D 2016 Essential Trainingwith Jeff Bartels13h 49m Intermediate
1. Exploring the World of InfraWorks 360
2. Creating an Existing World
3. Redesigning Your World
4. Adding Detail to Your World
5. Changing the Look of Your World
6. Presenting Your World
7. Analyzing Your World
8. Sharing Your World
9. Introduction to Design Roads
10. Introduction to Bridge Design
11. Introduction to Drainage Design
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.