Learn to create new worlds inside InfraWorks 360, the exciting new design and engineering program that gives your projects 3D, real-world context.
- [Voiceover] Hello, I'm Eric Chappell and welcome to Autodesk InfraWorks 360 Essentials. You're not going to want to miss this course dedicated to one of the most exciting new design programs on the market. InfraWorks 360 approaches deigns from a full-time 3D perspective in a beautiful, immersive environment. But don't let its good looks fool you. InfraWorks 360 allows you to create your designs based on industry recognized design and engineering principles. In this course, you'll establish the existing conditions and create a new residential development near the beautiful town of Carpinteria, California, home of lynda.com.
Along the way, you'll learn how to master the essential functions of InfraWorks 360 to create your design as well as analyze, visualize and share it with anyone in the world. So strap yourself in and enjoy the journey of creating your new world in InfraWorks 360.
- Exploring the InfraWorks interface
- Creating new models
- Importing imagery, terrain data, and more
- Creating and editing roads, coverages, buildings, and pipelines
- Adding trees, water features, barriers, and city furniture
- Styling your world with material and road styles
- Adjusting view settings
- Creating a snapshot, storyboard, or animation
- Rendering your model
- Analyzing your design
- Sharing the model
Skill Level Beginner
Basic Roadway Design with Civil 3Dwith Eric Chappell2h 47m Beginner
1. Exploring the World of InfraWorks
2. Creating an Existing World
3. Redesigning Your World
4. Add Detail to Your World
5. Change the Look of Your World
6. Present Your World
7. Analyze Your World
8. Share Your World
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.