Join Eric Chappell for an in-depth discussion in this video View your model online, part of InfraWorks 360 Essential Training.
- [Voiceover] In the last video you learned…how to publish your model to the web.…Let's take a look at what will be seen…by those who view your model online.…I'm actually gonna start with…how do you access your model.…So that you can take a look at it,…before you send it out others.…What I've done here is I've gone to…infraworks360.autodesk.com…and I've logged in with my infraworks user one credentials.…If you go to the same web address…and log in with your credentials,…you'll see something a little different perhaps.…In fact, if I were to log in with my personal account,…there would be many many tiles on this screen.…
I'd have to scroll down quite a bit to get to the bottom.…Because of all of the different models that…I've either created and published,…or have been published within groups that I belong to.…As you use InfraWorks 360 overtime you will populate…this home screen quite a bit.…And I refer to it as a home screen,…it actually looks a lot like the InfraWorks 360 home screen…on the desktop application and that's no accident.…
Plus, get an introduction to three advanced toolsets in InfraWorks 360: modeling road design, bridge design, and drainage design.
- Exploring the InfraWorks 360 interface
- Navigating an InfraWorks 360 model
- Using bookmarks
- Creating a new model
- Retrieving data and adding it to your model
- Working with coordinate systems
- Adding terrain, vector, and point cloud data
- Creating and editing roads, land areas, buildings, and pipelines
- Adding trees, water features, barriers, and city furniture
- Creating and applying styles
- Presenting your design with snapshots and storyboards
- Analyzing the model
- Sharing a model to enable collaboration
- Designing roads, bridges, and drainage systems
Skill Level Appropriate for all
1. Exploring the World of InfraWorks 360
2. Creating an Existing World
3. Redesigning Your World
4. Adding Detail to Your World
5. Changing the Look of Your World
6. Presenting Your World
7. Analyzing Your World
8. Sharing Your World
9. Introduction to Design Roads
10. Introduction to Bridge Design
11. Introduction to Drainage Design
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.