Join Eric Chappell for an in-depth discussion in this video View your model online, part of InfraWorks Essential Training.
- Once a Scenario and Web View have been published,…they can be shared with anyone in the world…who has a web browser.…Let's see what that experience is like.…I'm in the Ch 08 Lynda Heights model…and before we get started, I wanna click the Sync icon…and just review where Web Views and Scenarios come from.…When I click this tool, it'll open…the Synchronized Model dialog.…We have this item at the very top…called Scenarios and Web Views.…So let's talk about Web Views first.…I'll close this down…and we've published a Web View previously on this model.…
So if I switch to my browser…and go to infraworks360.autodesk.com…and log in with my Autodesk credentials,…I'll see any models that I've published…with the Web View item checked on…and you can see Ch 08 Lynda Heights right here.…If I click on this tile, it takes me into the Web View…which is a simple kind of 2D view of the model…with these pushpins that show me the locations of Scenarios…that are in the model.…
But before we get to the Scenarios,…let's talk a little bit about navigation in the Web View.…
- Exploring the InfraWorks interface
- Creating new models
- Importing imagery, terrain data, and more
- Creating and editing roads, coverages, buildings, and pipelines
- Adding trees, water features, barriers, and city furniture
- Styling your world with material and road styles
- Adjusting view settings
- Creating a snapshot, storyboard, or animation
- Rendering your model
- Analyzing your design
- Sharing the model
Skill Level Beginner
1. Exploring the World of InfraWorks
2. Creating an Existing World
3. Redesigning Your World
4. Add Detail to Your World
5. Change the Look of Your World
6. Present Your World
7. Analyze Your World
8. Share Your World
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.