Join Eric Chappell for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the intelligent tools, part of InfraWorks Essential Training.
- Infraworks 360 strives to have an immersive user interface…where the tools stay out of the way…of your view of the model.…Let's take a look at how that is accomplished with…your main way of launching commands…within InfraWorks 360: the Intelligent Tools.…The tools that I'm talking about are located here,…this series of large, circular colored icons.…I want to point out that I have the full package…of InfraWorks 360 and all of the vertical applications.…You may not be seeing all of the icons that I have here.…
In fact, if you have InfraWorks 360 LT,…you're only going to have this one orange icon…and that's fine.…All of what were going to do inside of this course…is contained inside of the orange InfraWorks Core icon.…These other icons represent the vertical applications…and we won't be covering those in this course,…but be sure to check the lynda.com library…for courses that may cover those vertical applications.…As I said, we're going to call this icon…the InfraWorks Core icon.…
If you click it, it expands out to reveal…
- Exploring the InfraWorks interface
- Creating new models
- Importing imagery, terrain data, and more
- Creating and editing roads, coverages, buildings, and pipelines
- Adding trees, water features, barriers, and city furniture
- Styling your world with material and road styles
- Adjusting view settings
- Creating a snapshot, storyboard, or animation
- Rendering your model
- Analyzing your design
- Sharing the model
Skill Level Beginner
1. Exploring the World of InfraWorks
2. Creating an Existing World
3. Redesigning Your World
4. Add Detail to Your World
5. Change the Look of Your World
6. Present Your World
7. Analyze Your World
8. Share Your World
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.