This video explains how to use the exercise files available to premium users.
- [Lynda] This course assumes that you're familiar with Infraworks and you know how to do the basics, like navigate, publish a model, open a model, use the drawing tools, and navigate using the bookmarks. If you are not familiar with Infraworks, I'd recommend completing the Infraworks 360 Essentials training course upon which this course builds, and just a reminder. The exercises in this course will require cloud credits. I'm using a trial version of Infraworks 2018 in order to do this.
I show you that you complete these exercises without burning through your organization's cloud credits. You get about 100 cloud credits for trial, which should be more than enough. If, however, you don't have access to the exercise files, you can still follow along using your own models and using your own files. So let's get started.
- Hydrology terms and methods
- Analyzing a watershed
- Troubleshooting your model
- Modifying culverts
- Culvert reporting
- Adding a drainage network to a model
- Analyzing and inspecting elements of a drainage network
- Sizing a drainage network