Learn how to use the exercise files available to Premium users, and other things that are good to know before you get started.
- [Narrator] If you have access to the Exercise Files used throughout this course, you can download the Exercise Files from the Exercise Files tab on the main page for this course. When you've completed the download, you will find a compressed folder called Lynda Road Design Files. Once you've extracted that, I've extracted to a folder called InfraWorks models, it's just a simple matter of opening it up within InfraWorks and you'll be ready to go.
You'll open up the SQL lite file. We'll be working on the same model throughout the course. We'll just be using bookmarks to signify where you need to be in the model if you're following along with me. Please remember that whilst we'll be performing the same steps and actions, you'll be drawing your own sketches and it's very highly unlikely that they will be exactly the same as mine. The principles do remain the same though.
- Working with design roads
- Creating and editing component roads
- Enhancing your road designs
- Converting an intersection into a roundabout
- Analyzing and optimizing roads
- Viewing and exporting earthwork and material quantities