Join Eric Chappell for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of InfraWorks Essential Training.
- If you're a premium member of the lynda.com library you have access to the exercise files used throughout this course. You can download the files from the Exercise Files tab on the main page for this course. When you've completed the download, you will find a folder named Exercise Files and within it will be a collection of InfraWorks 360 models that you can open so that you can follow along as I show you the steps. You'll also see a Data Sources folder that contains some important files that you'll need to access if you're following along with me.
If you don't have access to the exercise files you can follow along from scratch or use your own files. Let's get started.
- Exploring the InfraWorks interface
- Creating new models
- Importing imagery, terrain data, and more
- Creating and editing roads, coverages, buildings, and pipelines
- Adding trees, water features, barriers, and city furniture
- Styling your world with material and road styles
- Adjusting view settings
- Creating a snapshot, storyboard, or animation
- Rendering your model
- Analyzing your design
- Sharing the model
Skill Level Beginner
1. Exploring the World of InfraWorks
2. Creating an Existing World
3. Redesigning Your World
4. Add Detail to Your World
5. Change the Look of Your World
6. Present Your World
7. Analyze Your World
8. Share Your World
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.