Join Eric Chappell for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the Utility Bar, part of InfraWorks 2017 Essential Training.
- [Voiceover] Let's jump into an…InfraWorks 360 model and begin…looking at the user interface.…To do that I'll click the Open button…on InfraWorks 360 home and if…you don't see Open remember that this toolbar…expands and contracts and you may need to open it up.…So I'll click Open, then I'll click Desktop…on my Windows Explorer window, and then within…that desktop area I should see an Exercise Files folder.…So if you followed the instructions on how…to install the Exercise Files, you were…instructed to place this folder on the Desktop.…
Once I get into the Exercise Files folder,…I may need to dig down into a few folders.…What I'm looking for is this list of SQLite files…that is arranged by chapters.…So SQLite is .sqlite…and we're interested in the…Ch 01 Lynda Heights.sqlite file.…And I just wanna point out that…each one of these SQLite files…has a folder that goes with it and it's important…that they stay together and that they stay intact.…You really don't ever want to…open this folder in any other program…and go in and mess with any of the files,…
Plus, get an introduction to three advanced toolsets in InfraWorks 360: modeling road design, bridge design, and drainage design.
- Exploring the InfraWorks 360 interface
- Navigating an InfraWorks 360 model
- Using bookmarks
- Creating a new model
- Retrieving data and adding it to your model
- Working with coordinate systems
- Adding terrain, vector, and point cloud data
- Creating and editing roads, land areas, buildings, and pipelines
- Adding trees, water features, barriers, and city furniture
- Creating and applying styles
- Presenting your design with snapshots and storyboards
- Analyzing the model
- Sharing a model to enable collaboration
- Designing roads, bridges, and drainage systems
Skill Level Appropriate for all
1. Exploring the World of InfraWorks 360
2. Creating an Existing World
3. Redesigning Your World
4. Adding Detail to Your World
5. Changing the Look of Your World
6. Presenting Your World
7. Analyzing Your World
8. Sharing Your World
9. Introduction to Design Roads
10. Introduction to Bridge Design
11. Introduction to Drainage Design
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.