- Terrain themes are a great way…to get a quick visual analysis of the nature…of the terrain in your model.…Let's see how they work.…I'm in the chapter seven Linda Heights Model,…and I've chosen the proposal called "Analysis".…I'll pick the bookmark called "Linda Heights",…and that'll zoom us into our development…but also provide a wide enough angle…that we can see the surrounding hillsides.…I'd like to tell a story about the terrain,…the nature of it, where the elevations are,…which way the slopes are facing,…and terrain themes are my tool for doing that.…
Now to get to terrain themes…I need to expand the core toolbar,…click the analyze icon and then…click "terrain themes".…That opens the terrain themes…panel and you can see I've got some…completed versions of the themes…that we're about to build.…I'll click the plus sign to create…a new theme, and then give the theme…a name, I'll call this one "Elevation".…There are three analysis types to choose…from, elevation, which will break up…the elevations in our terrain into colored…
- Exploring the InfraWorks interface
- Creating new models
- Importing imagery, terrain data, and more
- Creating and editing roads, coverages, buildings, and pipelines
- Adding trees, water features, barriers, and city furniture
- Styling your world with material and road styles
- Adjusting view settings
- Creating a snapshot, storyboard, or animation
- Rendering your model
- Analyzing your design
- Sharing the model
Skill Level Beginner
1. Exploring the World of InfraWorks
2. Creating an Existing World
3. Redesigning Your World
4. Add Detail to Your World
5. Change the Look of Your World
6. Present Your World
7. Analyze Your World
8. Share Your World
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.