- You may not think of the Sun and Sky settings as…an analysis tool, but they can definitely be used that way.…Let's see how these tools can be put to use…to answer questions about your model.…I'll choose the Phase 1 bookmark,…which will zoom us into an area of the model…where we can see the homes, the trees,…the clubhouse, and those types of features.…So, let's say we're in a public meeting…talking about this proposed development,…and we have a concerned citizen asking about the trees.…After all, these are some fairly tall pine trees here,…aren't they gonna cast a lot of shadows on the homes…and will they place the yards of the homes in shadow…most of the day, preventing the grass from growing,…or just kind of creating a nuisance for the homeowners?…Well, thanks to the very accurate sun model…in InfraWorks 360, we can do an exact analysis of this.…
Remember that InfraWorks 360 is geolocation aware.…It knows that we are at a certain location on the earth…near Carpinteria, California, and it also knows…the position of the sun in the sky for that area,…
- Exploring the InfraWorks interface
- Creating new models
- Importing imagery, terrain data, and more
- Creating and editing roads, coverages, buildings, and pipelines
- Adding trees, water features, barriers, and city furniture
- Styling your world with material and road styles
- Adjusting view settings
- Creating a snapshot, storyboard, or animation
- Rendering your model
- Analyzing your design
- Sharing the model
Skill Level Beginner
1. Exploring the World of InfraWorks
2. Creating an Existing World
3. Redesigning Your World
4. Add Detail to Your World
5. Change the Look of Your World
6. Present Your World
7. Analyze Your World
8. Share Your World
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.