Join Eric Chappell for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the Start page, part of Up and Running with InfraWorks.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- Before you can begin working in InfraWorks,…you first need to be introduced to the start page.…In this video, you'll learn about the various…functions of the start page and how you can…use it to begin working on your InfraWorks model.…As you can see, I have InfraWorks open…to the start page, but I'm going to close it…so that I can re-open it again, just to kind…of start from the beginning.…I've got an Autodesk InfraWorks 360 icon…on my desktop.…I'll simply double click that icon…to open the software.…
You'll notice that I'm being prompted to sign in.…To show you the difference in different versions…of the program, I'm going to close this dialogue…and tell the software that I would like…to skip sign in and launch standalone InfraWorks.…I'll close the getting started screen,…which takes us right to the start page.…Here we see InfraWorks 360 in the mode…of not being signed in.…We see sections on the start page entitled…model, specialize, and preview.…
The model section is where I can access…the locally stored InfraWorks models,…
- Working within the InfraWorks environment
- Building a model of existing conditions
- Creating a new design with roads, coverage, and buildings
- Add detail with trees, water features, and points of interest
- Using styles to change the appearance of your design
- Presenting your design
- Analyzing your design
Skill Level Beginner
AutoCAD 2015 Essential Trainingwith Scott Onstott8h 35m Beginner
Basic Roadway Design with Civil 3Dwith Eric Chappell2h 47m Beginner
Up and Running with Civil 3Dwith Jon Michael Roberts2h 31m Beginner
1. Work within the InfraWorks Environment
2. Establish Existing Conditions
3. Create Your Design
4. Add Detail
5. Create and Apply Styles
6. Present Your Design
7. Analyze Your Design
Next steps1m 6s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.