Join Eric Chappell for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the Intelligent tools, part of InfraWorks 2017 Essential Training.
- [Voiceover] InfraWorks360 strives to have…an immersive user interface, where the tools stay…out of the way of your view of the model.…Let's take a look at how this is accomplished…with your main way of launching commands…within InfraWorks360, the Intelligent tools.…If we look at the top-left corner of the screen,…you'll see the Intelligent tools main icons…that I'm talking about.…They are this orange, brown, purple, and bluish green icon…that have to do with the major feature sets…in InfraWorks360.…
Now for this course we're going to spend most of our time…in this orange tool set.…These are what we'll call the core features of the software.…And the other three icons deal with…a little bit more detailed and engineering oriented tool…sets for roads, bridges, and drainage design.…And we'll cover those in the final chapters of the course.…Now as we expand each one of these icons we'll see…some main tool bars or main icons beneath them.…And as I hover over these icons you'll see that…the tool tips that appear are kind of lengthy.…
Plus, get an introduction to three advanced toolsets in InfraWorks 360: modeling road design, bridge design, and drainage design.
- Exploring the InfraWorks 360 interface
- Navigating an InfraWorks 360 model
- Using bookmarks
- Creating a new model
- Retrieving data and adding it to your model
- Working with coordinate systems
- Adding terrain, vector, and point cloud data
- Creating and editing roads, land areas, buildings, and pipelines
- Adding trees, water features, barriers, and city furniture
- Creating and applying styles
- Presenting your design with snapshots and storyboards
- Analyzing the model
- Sharing a model to enable collaboration
- Designing roads, bridges, and drainage systems
Skill Level Intermediate
Civil 3D 2016 Essential Trainingwith Jeff Bartels13h 49m Intermediate
1. Exploring the World of InfraWorks 360
2. Creating an Existing World
3. Redesigning Your World
4. Adding Detail to Your World
5. Changing the Look of Your World
6. Presenting Your World
7. Analyzing Your World
8. Sharing Your World
9. Introduction to Design Roads
10. Introduction to Bridge Design
11. Introduction to Drainage Design
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.