Join Eric Chappell for an in-depth discussion in this video Using Feature Themes, part of InfraWorks Essential Training.
- If you watched the last video about terrain themes,…you may have been thinking, "Wow, that's great.…I wish I could do that for other objects in InfraWorks 360."…Well, you can, using feature themes.…I'll pick the Lynda Heights bookmark.…And what we'd like to do is identify the roads in our model…that we'll call major roads.…And as we get into the theme itself,…we'll talk a little bit about how we'll identify them.…So, to launch the feature themes tool,…I need to go to the core tools toolbar,…expand the "analyze" tools by clicking the analyze icon,…and then the feature themes tool…is the second one in the list.…
You'll see that I already have…a completed one in place here.…To create a new feature theme,…all I do is click the green plus sign…and then give the theme a name.…I'm going to call this "Major Roads."…Next, I'll choose the type of object…or feature class that I want to create a theme for.…And you can see just about every, if not every…object in InfraWorks is represented here.…Barriers, buildings, city furniture, and so on.…
- Exploring the InfraWorks interface
- Creating new models
- Importing imagery, terrain data, and more
- Creating and editing roads, coverages, buildings, and pipelines
- Adding trees, water features, barriers, and city furniture
- Styling your world with material and road styles
- Adjusting view settings
- Creating a snapshot, storyboard, or animation
- Rendering your model
- Analyzing your design
- Sharing the model
Skill Level Beginner
1. Exploring the World of InfraWorks
2. Creating an Existing World
3. Redesigning Your World
4. Add Detail to Your World
5. Change the Look of Your World
6. Present Your World
7. Analyze Your World
8. Share Your World
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.