Learn how to use powerful visualization, model generation, and performance options in Autodesk InfraWorks to tune and optimize your models.
- [Instructor] Winnie the Pooh once said, "A picture is worth a thousand words." Okay I lied, he didn't. It was some random guy who falsely attributed it to Confucius so that people would take it seriously. But no matter who said it, and I like to think that Pooh agrees with me here, it's true. And good pictures are even better than bad pictures. And moving pictures are even better than good pictures. By understanding some of InfraWork's simple, yet often overlooked concepts and functions, you cannot only ensure that you're able to create visual outputs that inform, inspire and convince, but that you can also balance these visualization options with performance options to make sure you work quickly and efficiently while still producing top-quality visuals and movies (mumbles).
My name is Lynda Sharkey, and I'd love you to join myself and Pooh as we uncover some simple, yet powerful options and decode some potentially-confusing terms, to make sure you get the best of both worlds to suit your needs. Standing visual output without compromising speed and the performance of your model. Let's go.
- Working with Model Generation settings
- Optimizing visualization settings for speed or visual impact
- Working with atmospheric effects
- Creating and sharing presentations
- Working with proposals
- Using Autodesk Screencast
- Working with storyboards
- Creating an animation path