- Understand the capabilities of the Roadway Design module
- Converting spline roads to design roads
- Editing with gizmos and Profile view
- Leveraging advanced features such as style zones, intersections, and roadside grading
- Analyzing and optimizing road designs
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Voiceover] Hello, I'm Eric Chappell and welcome to Up and Running with Roadway Design for InfraWorks 360, a powerful add-on module that equips InfraWorks 360 with specialized tools for designing roads the way an engineer or designer would do it. I'll start by discussing the capabilities of the module and giving you a tour of the user interface. Then we'll look at creating and editing your road designs using the specialized tools that approach roadway design from an engineer's or designer's perspective.
You'll then learn how to add detail to your designs by applying different styles zones, configuring the number of lanes and designing intersections. And then, finally, we'll look at analyzing your design to ensure that it's safe and that the cost is optimized. We'll be covering all these features plus plenty of other tools and techniques. Now let's get started with Up and Running with Roadway Design for InfraWorks 360.