Join Eric Chappell for an in-depth discussion in this video Understanding the InfraWorks model: Existing features, part of InfraWorks Essential Training.
- If this is your first time working with InfraWorks 360,…it probably seems very foreign…and maybe even kind of mysterious at this point.…Let's break down the InfraWorks model…and get a better understanding of what we're looking at.…We'll start by looking at data sources,…data that is brought into the model from outside,…as opposed to data we create in the model…that results from our design activities.…I'm going to restore a bookmark,…and to do that, I'll click the Bookmarks icon…and then the first bookmark I'm going to restore…is called Rincon Point to LH, it's this one right here.…
LH stands for Lynda Heights.…As we progress through this course,…we're actually going to build a little…residential development right on this hilltop,…but for now, the hilltop will remain undeveloped.…So we're looking right now in this view…at pretty much strictly existing conditions.…This is the way this area looks right now,…with one exception, this little marker here…representing a point of interest.…You'll learn about those later on in the course.…
- Exploring the InfraWorks interface
- Creating new models
- Importing imagery, terrain data, and more
- Creating and editing roads, coverages, buildings, and pipelines
- Adding trees, water features, barriers, and city furniture
- Styling your world with material and road styles
- Adjusting view settings
- Creating a snapshot, storyboard, or animation
- Rendering your model
- Analyzing your design
- Sharing the model
Skill Level Beginner
1. Exploring the World of InfraWorks
2. Creating an Existing World
3. Redesigning Your World
4. Add Detail to Your World
5. Change the Look of Your World
6. Present Your World
7. Analyze Your World
8. Share Your World
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.