Join Eric Chappell for an in-depth discussion in this video Taking your model offline, part of InfraWorks 2017 Essential Training (2016).
- [Voiceover] At some point you may want…to stop sharing a model in a collaborative environment…and have that model become a local copy.…Let's see how that's handled.…I'm on the InfraWorks 360 home, and the first thing…I want to show you is what to do maybe when…a project reaches the end of its life…and you'd like to pull the model down from the cloud…but yet maybe maintain a local copy of the model.…I've actually published this chapter seven Lynda Heights…model to our Lynda group, and if I go here…to Manage Online Models and Scenarios,…and I look at the Lynda group that I created,…you'll see the chapter seven Lynda Heights model here.…
And before I do anything, I want to close this down…and just show you the current state…of this model on the Home screen.…It's showing as a cloud model,…and the only option I have is Open.…So back to Manage Online Models and Scenarios,…and what I'm gonna do is select chapter seven…and delete it from my online models in this account.…So I'm not deleting it from the local computer.…
Plus, get an introduction to three advanced toolsets in InfraWorks 360: modeling road design, bridge design, and drainage design.
- Exploring the InfraWorks 360 interface
- Navigating an InfraWorks 360 model
- Using bookmarks
- Creating a new model
- Retrieving data and adding it to your model
- Working with coordinate systems
- Adding terrain, vector, and point cloud data
- Creating and editing roads, land areas, buildings, and pipelines
- Adding trees, water features, barriers, and city furniture
- Creating and applying styles
- Presenting your design with snapshots and storyboards
- Analyzing the model
- Sharing a model to enable collaboration
- Designing roads, bridges, and drainage systems
Skill Level Appropriate for all
1. Exploring the World of InfraWorks 360
2. Creating an Existing World
3. Redesigning Your World
4. Adding Detail to Your World
5. Changing the Look of Your World
6. Presenting Your World
7. Analyzing Your World
8. Sharing Your World
9. Introduction to Design Roads
10. Introduction to Bridge Design
11. Introduction to Drainage Design
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.