Join Eric Chappell for an in-depth discussion in this video Synchronizing a model, part of InfraWorks 360 Essential Training.
- [Voiceover] When a model has been published to…InfraWorks 360 for collaboration,…there must be some way to manage the changes…that are made by all the collaborators.…That's where synchronization comes in.…I'm in the chapter eight Lynda Heights model…and I've chosen the proposal called Collaboration.…I've also restored the bookmark called Common Area Plan.…Let's just go ahead and click the…Sync icon and see what happens.…Notice that once I published the model…I use the same icon to sync so that model…kind of magically changes from a publish to sync function.…
When I look at the synchronize model dialogue,…I see my two proposals, master and Collaboration,…and then some Common Resources.…And as I look at the three columns after that…I see Cloud Changese, My Changes, and then Share My Changes.…So what this is telling me is that…there are no new changes in the Cloud version of…the model since I last published it.…It's also telling me that I haven't changed…the model, at least not in the proposals,…since it was published to the cloud.…
Plus, get an introduction to three advanced toolsets in InfraWorks 360: modeling road design, bridge design, and drainage design.
- Exploring the InfraWorks 360 interface
- Navigating an InfraWorks 360 model
- Using bookmarks
- Creating a new model
- Retrieving data and adding it to your model
- Working with coordinate systems
- Adding terrain, vector, and point cloud data
- Creating and editing roads, land areas, buildings, and pipelines
- Adding trees, water features, barriers, and city furniture
- Creating and applying styles
- Presenting your design with snapshots and storyboards
- Analyzing the model
- Sharing a model to enable collaboration
- Designing roads, bridges, and drainage systems
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Basic Roadway Design with Civil 3Dwith Eric Chappell2h 47m Beginner
1. Exploring the World of InfraWorks 360
2. Creating an Existing World
3. Redesigning Your World
4. Adding Detail to Your World
5. Changing the Look of Your World
6. Presenting Your World
7. Analyzing Your World
8. Sharing Your World
9. Introduction to Design Roads
10. Introduction to Bridge Design
11. Introduction to Drainage Design
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.