Join Eric Chappell for an in-depth discussion in this video Synchronizing a model, part of InfraWorks Essential Training.
- When a model has been published…to InfraWorks 360 for collaboration,…there must be some way to manage…the changes that are made by all the collaborators.…That's where synchronization comes in.…Now, for this to work exactly the way I'm about to show you,…if you're following along with me with the same data set,…you'll have to have completed the previous video.…If not, you can try this out with your own data…or you can just sit back and watch and learn.…So, I'll go ahead and just zoom into the model…and let's just say for now,…we wanna click the sync icon just to kinda see what happens.…
So I'll click that icon and that will bring up…the synchronized model dialogue,…and if we look at some of what's going on here…we've got model elements, scenarios and web views…the master proposal, our proposal called "collaboration",…and this item called "common resources".…Now, common resources include scenario definitions,…which you'll learn about in the next video.…Storyboards, bookmarks, themes and settings,…so a miscellaneous collections of things…
- Exploring the InfraWorks interface
- Creating new models
- Importing imagery, terrain data, and more
- Creating and editing roads, coverages, buildings, and pipelines
- Adding trees, water features, barriers, and city furniture
- Styling your world with material and road styles
- Adjusting view settings
- Creating a snapshot, storyboard, or animation
- Rendering your model
- Analyzing your design
- Sharing the model
Skill Level Beginner
1. Exploring the World of InfraWorks
2. Creating an Existing World
3. Redesigning Your World
4. Add Detail to Your World
5. Change the Look of Your World
6. Present Your World
7. Analyze Your World
8. Share Your World
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.