Join Eric Chappell for an in-depth discussion in this video Rendering your model, part of InfraWorks 2017 Essential Training (2016).
- [Voiceover] At times you may want to create a…still image of your model with a bit more…control over the outcome.…The render model command provides more options…than create snapshot allowing you to do just that.…I'm going to launch the render model command…and I'll need to start by clicking the presentation…icon and then I can click render model.…Right off the bat, we can see the…render model command going to work.…It immediately starts making passes on the current…view of the model and rendering it using…whatever the default settings are.…
We can let it run and with each pass,…the rendering will get better and better and better.…If we want, we can maybe get up, go and…get a cup of coffee or go to lunch and come back…and let it make as many passes as possible.…And then simply hit stop.…At which point we can save out the rendering…to an image file or we can start changing…some of the settings.…So for example, we have a gamma setting at the top…which without getting too deeply into it controls…the distribution of dark and light across the scene.…
Plus, get an introduction to three advanced toolsets in InfraWorks 360: modeling road design, bridge design, and drainage design.
- Exploring the InfraWorks 360 interface
- Navigating an InfraWorks 360 model
- Using bookmarks
- Creating a new model
- Retrieving data and adding it to your model
- Working with coordinate systems
- Adding terrain, vector, and point cloud data
- Creating and editing roads, land areas, buildings, and pipelines
- Adding trees, water features, barriers, and city furniture
- Creating and applying styles
- Presenting your design with snapshots and storyboards
- Analyzing the model
- Sharing a model to enable collaboration
- Designing roads, bridges, and drainage systems
Skill Level Appropriate for all
1. Exploring the World of InfraWorks 360
2. Creating an Existing World
3. Redesigning Your World
4. Adding Detail to Your World
5. Changing the Look of Your World
6. Presenting Your World
7. Analyzing Your World
8. Sharing Your World
9. Introduction to Design Roads
10. Introduction to Bridge Design
11. Introduction to Drainage Design
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.