Join Eric Chappell for an in-depth discussion in this video Rendering your model, part of InfraWorks Essential Training.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- At times you may want to create…a still image of your model with a bit…more control over the outcome.…The render model command…provides more options than create snapshot,…allowing you to do just that.…Let's see how it works.…Going to restore the bookmark called snapshot…and I'll launch the render model command.…The way you get to the render model command…is by first clicking the presentation icon.…Because I've already done that,…the tools are already visible.…I come up here to the teapot icon…with the command name of render model.…
If you watched the previous video…or if you're familiar with the create snapshot command,…you'll see the difference right away.…When I launch the render model command,…InfraWorks immediately starts to…render the scene in front of me.…You can see each pass being generated…by the bar that's growing very rapidly.…Each time that bar hits 100 percent,…that's another pass of the rendering process…and with each pass, the rendered result…gets better and better, gets more and more…realistic, more sharp, better ray tracing,…
- Exploring the InfraWorks interface
- Creating new models
- Importing imagery, terrain data, and more
- Creating and editing roads, coverages, buildings, and pipelines
- Adding trees, water features, barriers, and city furniture
- Styling your world with material and road styles
- Adjusting view settings
- Creating a snapshot, storyboard, or animation
- Rendering your model
- Analyzing your design
- Sharing the model
Skill Level Beginner
Basic Roadway Design with Civil 3Dwith Eric Chappell2h 47m Beginner
1. Exploring the World of InfraWorks
2. Creating an Existing World
3. Redesigning Your World
4. Add Detail to Your World
5. Change the Look of Your World
6. Present Your World
7. Analyze Your World
8. Share Your World
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.