Join Eric Chappell for an in-depth discussion in this video Publishing to the web, part of InfraWorks 2017 Essential Training.
- At times you may want to share your model with someone…who doesn't have InfraWorks360, or who might like…to take the model out into the field.…Fortunately, InfraWorks360 has a number of ways…to share your model via web browser or mobile device.…The first thing I'd like to show you is a scenario.…With the scenario we carve out a portion of the model…and we publish it to the Cloud,…but not in the same way that we publish our model…to InfraWorks360.…We're publishing the scenario to kind of a freely available…portion of the web that anyone can get to if they have…a web browser or a mobile device.…
And what's really great about the mobile device option…is that there's an iPad app where I can open the scenario…and not just view it but take my iPad out in the field…and through augmented reality actually hold the iPad up…in front of the place where my development is going…to be built and visualize that development superimposed…over the landscape behind the iPad.…Now how cool is that?…So if you want to share your model in that way,…
Plus, get an introduction to three advanced toolsets in InfraWorks 360: modeling road design, bridge design, and drainage design.
- Exploring the InfraWorks 360 interface
- Navigating an InfraWorks 360 model
- Using bookmarks
- Creating a new model
- Retrieving data and adding it to your model
- Working with coordinate systems
- Adding terrain, vector, and point cloud data
- Creating and editing roads, land areas, buildings, and pipelines
- Adding trees, water features, barriers, and city furniture
- Creating and applying styles
- Presenting your design with snapshots and storyboards
- Analyzing the model
- Sharing a model to enable collaboration
- Designing roads, bridges, and drainage systems
Skill Level Intermediate
Civil 3D 2016 Essential Trainingwith Jeff Bartels13h 49m Intermediate
1. Exploring the World of InfraWorks 360
2. Creating an Existing World
3. Redesigning Your World
4. Adding Detail to Your World
5. Changing the Look of Your World
6. Presenting Your World
7. Analyzing Your World
8. Sharing Your World
9. Introduction to Design Roads
10. Introduction to Bridge Design
11. Introduction to Drainage Design
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.