Join Eric Chappell for an in-depth discussion in this video Publishing a model, part of InfraWorks 2017 Essential Training.
- [Voiceover] Once you've created an InfraWorks 360 group…you can begin publishing models to that group…to be shared with others.…Let's see how it works.…I'm currently on the InfraWorks 360 home screen…and I'm logged in as InfraWorks user one.…I'm going to open the chapter eight Lynda Heights model.…So I'll go to my Desktop, Exercise Files,…and find the Chapter eight Lynda Heights SQLite file.…Click it and click Open and that will open the model.…
Once I've opened the model…I'm able to publish it to the Cloud.…I do that by clicking on this icon here,…publish this model to InfraWorks 360.…The first, very important choice I wanna make…is which group am I publishing this to.…If you completed the previous video…then you may have a Lynda group and you can choose that.…If you didn't, feel free to publish to the Default Group,…which you'll find at the top of the list.…Once I've done that I can choose…which components of the model I want to publish.…
The first components are the proposals,…and notice that master is there and it's already checked.…
Plus, get an introduction to three advanced toolsets in InfraWorks 360: modeling road design, bridge design, and drainage design.
- Exploring the InfraWorks 360 interface
- Navigating an InfraWorks 360 model
- Using bookmarks
- Creating a new model
- Retrieving data and adding it to your model
- Working with coordinate systems
- Adding terrain, vector, and point cloud data
- Creating and editing roads, land areas, buildings, and pipelines
- Adding trees, water features, barriers, and city furniture
- Creating and applying styles
- Presenting your design with snapshots and storyboards
- Analyzing the model
- Sharing a model to enable collaboration
- Designing roads, bridges, and drainage systems
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Civil 3D 2016 Essential Trainingwith Jeff Bartels13h 49m Intermediate
1. Exploring the World of InfraWorks 360
2. Creating an Existing World
3. Redesigning Your World
4. Adding Detail to Your World
5. Changing the Look of Your World
6. Presenting Your World
7. Analyzing Your World
8. Sharing Your World
9. Introduction to Design Roads
10. Introduction to Bridge Design
11. Introduction to Drainage Design
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.