Join Eric Chappell for an in-depth discussion in this video Publishing a model, part of InfraWorks Essential Training.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- Once you've created an InfraWorks 360 group,…you can being publishing models to that group…to be shared with others.…Let's see how it works.…I'm on InfraWorks Home,…and I'm signed in as InfraWorksUser1.…I'm going to open my Chapter 8 Lynda Heights model.…And to do that, I'll click Open,…and then browse to my Desktop,…Exercise Files, and scroll down to…the Ch 08 Lynda Heights.sqlite file.…Once I've selected that, I can click Open,…and InfraWorks 360 will open the model.…
To publish the model to the Cloud,…all I do is come up here to the Publish icon,…and click on it.…That will open the Publish Model dialogue,…where I need to choose a Group…where I'd like to publish my model.…If you completed the previous video,…you should have a Lynda group.…If not, it's fine to go ahead and publish your model…to the Default group.…I'll choose Lynda,…and then take note of the check boxes…that are available here.…There's one called Scenarios and Web Views,…which we're going to leave unchecked for now,…and we'll leave that as a topic…
- Exploring the InfraWorks interface
- Creating new models
- Importing imagery, terrain data, and more
- Creating and editing roads, coverages, buildings, and pipelines
- Adding trees, water features, barriers, and city furniture
- Styling your world with material and road styles
- Adjusting view settings
- Creating a snapshot, storyboard, or animation
- Rendering your model
- Analyzing your design
- Sharing the model
Skill Level Beginner
Basic Roadway Design with Civil 3Dwith Eric Chappell2h 47m Beginner
1. Exploring the World of InfraWorks
2. Creating an Existing World
3. Redesigning Your World
4. Add Detail to Your World
5. Change the Look of Your World
6. Present Your World
7. Analyze Your World
8. Share Your World
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.