Join Eric Chappell for an in-depth discussion in this video Properties and data tables, part of InfraWorks 2017 Essential Training.
- [Voiceover] Two other ways to look at detailed information…about objects in the model are the Properties panel and…the Data Table panel.…Let's look at the Properties panel first,…and I wanna point out that this is kind of the old way…that's been replaced by the Contextual Stack.…But as you're about to see,…I think it's good to use them together,…The Contextual Stack and the Properties window,…kind of as a team.…So, in the previous video, we used the example of…the building and the Contextual Stack and how, initially,…the Contextual Stack showed a lot of information…but, at most times, all we're really worried about…are some specific things like the style and…the roof height and that sort of thing.…
What if at some point we wanna look at every…potential property of a building?…Every setting, every property, everything there is…to know about that building.…Well, we could go in and re-edit the layout of…the Contextual Stack and add all those things back in,…or we can use a quicker way,…which is to right-click and pick Properties.…
Plus, get an introduction to three advanced toolsets in InfraWorks 360: modeling road design, bridge design, and drainage design.
- Exploring the InfraWorks 360 interface
- Navigating an InfraWorks 360 model
- Using bookmarks
- Creating a new model
- Retrieving data and adding it to your model
- Working with coordinate systems
- Adding terrain, vector, and point cloud data
- Creating and editing roads, land areas, buildings, and pipelines
- Adding trees, water features, barriers, and city furniture
- Creating and applying styles
- Presenting your design with snapshots and storyboards
- Analyzing the model
- Sharing a model to enable collaboration
- Designing roads, bridges, and drainage systems
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Civil 3D 2016 Essential Trainingwith Jeff Bartels13h 49m Intermediate
1. Exploring the World of InfraWorks 360
2. Creating an Existing World
3. Redesigning Your World
4. Adding Detail to Your World
5. Changing the Look of Your World
6. Presenting Your World
7. Analyzing Your World
8. Sharing Your World
9. Introduction to Design Roads
10. Introduction to Bridge Design
11. Introduction to Drainage Design
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.