Join Eric Chappell for an in-depth discussion in this video Properties and data tables, part of InfraWorks Essential Training.
- If you want to look at detailed information…about an object, the properties panel and the…data table panel are two places you can go to do that.…Now, I want to take a look at properties first.…So, I'll restore the Hotel Lynda bookmark…to get a good look at the building,…and the building is a great example…of how we can use the properties panel.…The easiest way to bring it up is to click…an object, right click, and pick properties.…And that opens the panel here on…the right side of my screen.…Now there is tons of information in this panel.…
Lots of it I may not even know what it means,…but I can definitely see some things…that I do understand, like the manual style,…the roof material, and the roof height.…Many of these values I can actually change.…So for example, if I want to change the height…of my building to 250 feet, I can simply…enter the number and I have to remember…to either hit the update button…or check the auto update box, which…will automatically provide the updates…as soon as I enter the values.…
- Exploring the InfraWorks interface
- Creating new models
- Importing imagery, terrain data, and more
- Creating and editing roads, coverages, buildings, and pipelines
- Adding trees, water features, barriers, and city furniture
- Styling your world with material and road styles
- Adjusting view settings
- Creating a snapshot, storyboard, or animation
- Rendering your model
- Analyzing your design
- Sharing the model
Skill Level Beginner
1. Exploring the World of InfraWorks
2. Creating an Existing World
3. Redesigning Your World
4. Add Detail to Your World
5. Change the Look of Your World
6. Present Your World
7. Analyze Your World
8. Share Your World
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.