This video offers a brief outline of how InfraWorks drainage networks can be taken into Civil 3D and further refined.
- [Lynda] Well, thanks for sticking with me…as we took a deeper dive into drainage design.…It's been delightful.…Together we've weathered hundred year storms…and watershed analysis,…and we've right-sized drainage networks on the fly.…So why not check out what you can do…with some of the data you've created in Civil 3D?…There are a wealth of Civil 3D courses you can view…to learn how to take your network from conceptual…to shovel ready.…See you guys later.…
- Hydrology terms and methods
- Analyzing a watershed
- Troubleshooting your model
- Modifying culverts
- Culvert reporting
- Adding a drainage network to a model
- Analyzing and inspecting elements of a drainage network
- Sizing a drainage network
Skill Level Intermediate
InfraWorks 2018 Essential Trainingwith Josh Modglin2h 55m Beginner
InfraWorks: Enhancing and Optimizing Roadswith Lynda Sharkey2h 26m Intermediate
2. Working with Culverts
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.