Join Eric Chappell for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of InfraWorks 360 Essential Training.
- [Voiceover] Thanks for watching…Autodesk InfraWorks 360 Essentials.…Keep checking back for more InfraWorks 360…and Civil 3D courses…because the lynda.com library is always growing.…If you want more information about InfraWorks 360,…please check out the InfraWorks 360 books…available on Amazon.com,…written by yours truly…and if you're interested in Civil 3D,…also check the books that I've written on Civil 3D…available on Amazon.com…and finally, if you have a friend that might be interested…in signing up for lynda.com,…please direct them to lynda.com/trial/ericchappell…for a special trial offer.…
I hope you found this course useful…and I hope to see you here again on lynda.com.…
Plus, get an introduction to three advanced toolsets in InfraWorks 360: modeling road design, bridge design, and drainage design.
- Exploring the InfraWorks 360 interface
- Navigating an InfraWorks 360 model
- Using bookmarks
- Creating a new model
- Retrieving data and adding it to your model
- Working with coordinate systems
- Adding terrain, vector, and point cloud data
- Creating and editing roads, land areas, buildings, and pipelines
- Adding trees, water features, barriers, and city furniture
- Creating and applying styles
- Presenting your design with snapshots and storyboards
- Analyzing the model
- Sharing a model to enable collaboration
- Designing roads, bridges, and drainage systems
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Basic Roadway Design with Civil 3Dwith Eric Chappell2h 47m Beginner
1. Exploring the World of InfraWorks 360
2. Creating an Existing World
3. Redesigning Your World
4. Adding Detail to Your World
5. Changing the Look of Your World
6. Presenting Your World
7. Analyzing Your World
8. Sharing Your World
9. Introduction to Design Roads
10. Introduction to Bridge Design
11. Introduction to Drainage Design
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.