- Thanks for watching Autodesk InfraWorks 360 Essentials.…Keep checking back for more InfraWorks 360 courses…because the lynda.com library is always growing.…If you want more information about InfraWorks 360…please check out the InfraWorks 360 books…available on Amazon.com written by yours truly.…And if you're interested in learning about Civil 3D…be sure to check out my courses on lynda.com…as well as the Civil 3D books that I've written…also available on Amazon.com.…
And finally if you have a friend that might be interested…in signing up for lynda.com, please direct them…to lynda.com/trial/ericchapell…for a special trial offer.…I hope you found this course useful…and I hope to see you here again on lynda.com.…
- Exploring the InfraWorks interface
- Creating new models
- Importing imagery, terrain data, and more
- Creating and editing roads, coverages, buildings, and pipelines
- Adding trees, water features, barriers, and city furniture
- Styling your world with material and road styles
- Adjusting view settings
- Creating a snapshot, storyboard, or animation
- Rendering your model
- Analyzing your design
- Sharing the model
Skill Level Beginner
1. Exploring the World of InfraWorks
2. Creating an Existing World
3. Redesigning Your World
4. Add Detail to Your World
5. Change the Look of Your World
6. Present Your World
7. Analyze Your World
8. Share Your World
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.