Join Josh Modglin for an in-depth discussion in this video Model Builder, part of InfraWorks 2018 Essential Training.
- [Instructor] One of the most time-consuming variables…when it comes to using InfraWorks,…is to be able to have a good existing base to work from.…That model that you're going to build off of.…And so you have to collect all of the data…from all these different data sources.…But InfraWorks comes with a tool…that helps you create that existing model.…That existing model tool is called ModelBuilder.…So we're going to use this ModelBuilder,…and we're going to create a new model.…
So I'm going to click Here,…and we're going to Search By Location.…So we're going to go somewhere like Atlanta, Georgia.…And it zooms us right in,…and of course we can even then use our wheel,…or other means to navigate and find…what and where we're looking for.…So let me just zoom in on a little location here,…and as we do, if you're not really sure…you can always use the Birdseye View,…to get a better feel for if you're…in the right location or not,…and of course it'll show the buildings…and the land area as well.…
Gets you kind of properly placed,…
- What is InfraWorks?
- Model Builder and Model Explorer
- Navigation tools
- Creating roads, buildings, land areas, and city furniture
- Using query tools
- Terrain and feature themes
- Working with styles
- Adding decorations
- Designing roads, bridges, and drainage
- Creating a storyboard
Skill Level Beginner
AutoCAD Civil 3D: Designing Residential Projectswith Eric Chappell3h 11m Intermediate
1. What is InfraWorks?
History and purpose2m 23s
2. InfraWorks Interface
3. Build, Manage, and Analyze
5. Working with Styles
6. Design Roads
7. Design Bridges
8. Design Drainage
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.