Join Eric Chappell for an in-depth discussion in this video Looking at 3D Graphics settings, part of Up and Running with InfraWorks.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- There are important settings in InfraWorks…that help you balance the performance,…size and visual quality of your model.…Let's explore the 3D graphic settings…and how to leverage them so that you…have the best possible experience.…I've opened the Chapter Six Hotel Lynda model…and I've set the Chapter Six proposal…as the current one.…Before we get into this, let's restore…the defaults for our model generation…and application option settings.…I'll click the "Settings and Utilities" icon…and then click "Application Options".…
Next I'll click "Restore Defaults" and then "OK".…And as a final step, I'll click "Regenerate"…to regenerate the model.…This will ensure that you and I…both start with the same settings.…Next I'm going to restore the "Cruise Ship" bookmark,…which gives us a look, kind of, over the cruise ship…looking at the hotel in the distance.…So, in this video, we want to talk about…the 3D graphic settings and how we get there…is to launch the "Application Options" command…and click "3D Graphics".…
The first setting I'll talk about…
- Working within the InfraWorks environment
- Building a model of existing conditions
- Creating a new design with roads, coverage, and buildings
- Add detail with trees, water features, and points of interest
- Using styles to change the appearance of your design
- Presenting your design
- Analyzing your design
Skill Level Beginner
AutoCAD 2015 Essential Trainingwith Scott Onstott8h 35m Beginner
Basic Roadway Design with Civil 3Dwith Eric Chappell2h 47m Beginner
Up and Running with Civil 3Dwith Jon Michael Roberts2h 31m Beginner
1. Work within the InfraWorks Environment
2. Establish Existing Conditions
3. Create Your Design
4. Add Detail
5. Create and Apply Styles
6. Present Your Design
7. Analyze Your Design
Next steps1m 6s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.