Join Eric Chappell for an in-depth discussion in this video InfraWorks Home: Groups and settings, part of InfraWorks Essential Training.
- InfraWorks Home is a place where you can do…a lot more than just open your models.…Let's take a look at some ways…that you can manage groups,…configure settings, and access resources…from InfraWorks Home.…The first icon I'll talk about is this one here,…that has the picture of the house on it.…This actually expands out to reveal two commands,…one for managing group memberships,…and one for managing online models and scenarios.…We'll get to those functions later in the course,…but, for now, just know that that's where…the commands are located.…
Just to the left of the house icon…is an interesting little button that lets you switch back…to either your last open model,…or your currently open model.…Right now, I do have a model open in the background,…called Ch 01 Lynda Heights, and I could switch back to it…very quickly, almost instantaneously, by clicking that icon,…and then, once I'm in the model, I can switch back,…just as quickly, to InfraWorks Home…by clicking the Home icon,…so that lets you switch back and forth very quickly…
- Exploring the InfraWorks interface
- Creating new models
- Importing imagery, terrain data, and more
- Creating and editing roads, coverages, buildings, and pipelines
- Adding trees, water features, barriers, and city furniture
- Styling your world with material and road styles
- Adjusting view settings
- Creating a snapshot, storyboard, or animation
- Rendering your model
- Analyzing your design
- Sharing the model
Skill Level Beginner
Basic Roadway Design with Civil 3Dwith Eric Chappell2h 47m Beginner
1. Exploring the World of InfraWorks
2. Creating an Existing World
3. Redesigning Your World
4. Add Detail to Your World
5. Change the Look of Your World
6. Present Your World
7. Analyze Your World
8. Share Your World
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.