- Hydrology terms and methods
- Analyzing a watershed
- Troubleshooting your model
- Modifying culverts
- Culvert reporting
- Adding a drainage network to a model
- Analyzing and inspecting elements of a drainage network
- Sizing a drainage network
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Lynda] I tried really hard to come up with a catchy hook to open this course, but to be honest, drainage design doesn't really lend itself to a song and dance routine, unless you count Over The Drainbow, which, let's face it, I just made up. My name is Lynda Sharkey, and I'll be your drainage tour guide as we build on your existing Infraworks expertise to create and analyze washer sheds, find hydrology data, work with culverts, and create and size drainage networks.
Now, I promise that it won't hurt much, so let's get started.
InfraWorks 2018 Essential Trainingwith Josh Modglin2h 55m Beginner
InfraWorks: Enhancing and Optimizing Roads (2017)with Lynda Sharkey2h 26m Intermediate
2. Working with Culverts
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.