Join Eric Chappell for an in-depth discussion in this video InfraWorks 360 Home: Groups and settings, part of InfraWorks 360 Essential Training.
- [Voiceover] InfraWorks 360 Home is a place…where you can do a lot more than just open your models.…Let's take a look at some ways that you can manage groups,…configure settings, and access resources…from the InfraWorks 360 homescreen.…Let's start up here in the top left corner…and talk about some of the icons that you see here.…And we'll start with this smaller icon,…which you'll see when I hover over it…will take me back to a model that I have open.…In this case, the Chapter 1 Lynda Heights model.…So if I click that icon,…it switches me right back very quickly to the model.…
So, it's interesting to note that while you're in the model,…if you click this Switch to home icon,…it doesn't actually close down the model,…it just switches you to the home screen…and keeps the model open in the background.…That's really handy when you need to switch back and forth…because it does it so quickly.…Now, if I've just launched the software,…and I haven't yet opened a model,…when I click this icon, it'll remember the last model…
Plus, get an introduction to three advanced toolsets in InfraWorks 360: modeling road design, bridge design, and drainage design.
- Exploring the InfraWorks 360 interface
- Navigating an InfraWorks 360 model
- Using bookmarks
- Creating a new model
- Retrieving data and adding it to your model
- Working with coordinate systems
- Adding terrain, vector, and point cloud data
- Creating and editing roads, land areas, buildings, and pipelines
- Adding trees, water features, barriers, and city furniture
- Creating and applying styles
- Presenting your design with snapshots and storyboards
- Analyzing the model
- Sharing a model to enable collaboration
- Designing roads, bridges, and drainage systems
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Basic Roadway Design with Civil 3Dwith Eric Chappell2h 47m Beginner
1. Exploring the World of InfraWorks 360
2. Creating an Existing World
3. Redesigning Your World
4. Adding Detail to Your World
5. Changing the Look of Your World
6. Presenting Your World
7. Analyzing Your World
8. Sharing Your World
9. Introduction to Design Roads
10. Introduction to Bridge Design
11. Introduction to Drainage Design
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.