Learn how to use the exercise files available to premium users.
- [Instructor] If you have access to the exercise files used throughout this course, you can download the exercise files from the Exercise Files tab on main page for this course. When you've completed the download, you'll find a compressed folder called Infraworks Birmingham Model. Once you've extracted that, I've extracted it to the default model folder for InfraWorks, so it's at this PC, Documents, Autodesk InfraWorks Model. Once you've extracted it there, it's just a simple matter of opening it up.
You can double click on the SQLite file and your model will open. We'll be working on the same model throughout the course. We'll just be using bookmarks up here in the right-hand corner so that you'll be following along with me. Please remember that whilst we'll be starting from the same point, you will be following the same steps and actions but you'll be drawing your own sketches, and thus, it's very highly unlikely that your output will be the exactly the same as mine.
The principles do remain the same though.
- Working with Model Generation settings
- Optimizing visualization settings for speed or visual impact
- Working with atmospheric effects
- Creating and sharing presentations
- Working with proposals
- Using Autodesk Screencast
- Working with storyboards
- Creating an animation path